May’s Confident Consultant Class
Your Blueprint for a Winning Workshop: Clients, Cash, and Credibility with Brenda Kinsel & Sue Jacobs
Thursday, May 7, 2015
What if there was one thing you could do that would singlehandedly:
- Gain new business, book new appointments
- Get new people on your mailing list and into your network
- Create tremendous word-of-mouth about your services and skills
- Cement your reputation as a compassionate and easy-to-work-with professional in the image industry?
There is! It’s conducting a small-group, intimate workshop to an audience who will want to become your private clients.
I know from personal experience the benefits of presenting in front of a live audience. Here’s what can happen when you deliver a great workshop:
- Audience members get to see how fun it is to work with you
- They get to see what you do as an image consultant
- They get to experience your style of working with others
- They witness first hand how compassionate and understanding you are
- Everyone feels accepted, heard, and safe which in turn sells your services
- Throughout the organization and flow of the workshop, the audience sees in every step how knowledgeable and passionate you are
- They get to imagine what it would be like to be your client.
By the end of the workshop, they’ve gotten to know you, like you, trust you, and now they want to work with you.
“Great idea, Brenda, but putting on a workshop is a ton of work!”
It could be…but it doesn’t have to be. In this Confident Consultant Class, we’re providing every single step for you to deliver a workshop that your audience will be talking about for months.
Presentations win clients: That’s always been my experience and I know it can be yours. If you want more business, this is the surest way to get it.
Joining me in this CCC is Sue Jacobs, a member of the Monthly Marketing Bundle program who recently used one of the speech outlines I provided the group and turned it into her best presentation yet. She won new business, got repeat business, received awesome testimonials, and expanded her mailing list. People are still buzzing about it. It was so successful, she’s repeating it for a batch of new people and has also tweaked the content to work for an upcoming corporate gig. She’s beyond thrilled.
We were both so excited about her results that we decided it would be a perfect CCC share.
So here’s what Sue and I have prepared for you. We’re going to give you the entire content of that exact winning workshop including:
- The so-important opening and closing statements of the workshop (you won’t even have to think about it!)
- Class activities to involve the audience every step of the way and catered to every learning style
- Props to demonstrate your points (we’ll provide the points)
- The time frame for exercises and breaks
- Pricing suggestions
- Workshop title suggestions
- Follow-up steps for you to take once the workshop is over.
Plus, we want you to take the best care of you because giving a workshop is like giving a performance. So we’re including a document just for you: The Presenter’s Self Care Must-Have List.
This CCC will outline each step you need to deliver a workshop that will win new clients, earn money, and broaden your base.
Our goal is to help you move forward with your ideas for a workshop. Even if you decide to center your workshop on a different topic, you’ll have all the building blocks to make it strong and successful. Our mission is to show you it doesn’t have to be hard. We can’t wait to share it all with you! Please join us!
May 7, 2015
9:30 a.m. PDT / 12:30 p.m. EDT
This class runs approximately 75-90 minutes.
As usual, you’ll get a handout and a recording of the class whether you’re able to make it for the live call or not.
To register, use the link below to receive the call-in information and handout prior to the class.