1. Speech Outline: Am I Too Old to Wear That
2. Tip Sheet: Fall Winter Fashion Overview
3. Tip Sheet: Here’s What’s on the Menu for Fall Fashion
4. Tip Sheet: Add These Accessories to Your Fall Winter Wardrobe
5. Article: Two Recycled Fashion Themes you May Want to Revisit
6. Article: Desperately Seeking New Fashion
7. Speech Outline: Fashion Forward Boomer
8. Speech Outline: Invest in Your Image
10. Speech Outline: Wear a Dressy Jean Outfit to Your Next Party
11. Speech Outline: Add Some Edge to Impress
12. Speech Outline: Change Your Mood and Intentions with Color
13. Marketing Strategy Call:
August 20th, 4 p.m. PDT (California) / 7 p.m. EDT (New York)
Note: the date and time in Sydney is August 21st, 9 a.m.
Regular Marketing Strategy Calls:
September 17th, 9 a.m. PDT (California) / 12 p.m. EDT (New York)
Note: the date and time in Sydney is September 18th, 2 a.m.
October 17th, 4 p.m. PDT (California) / 7 p.m. EDT (New York)
Note: the date and time in Sydney is October 18th, 10 a.m.
November 19th, 9 a.m. PST (California) / 12 p.m. EST (New York)
Note: the date and time in Sydney is November 20th, 3 a.m.
Call-in number: 1 (218) 895-9888
Access code: 1212#
To confirm the correct times in your area, visit www.timeanddate.com. All sessions are recorded in case you are not able to attend the call.
How to download:
Zip files are common formats online. To download the Word documents, simply click on the “download” button above. Depending on what system and what browser you are using, it will either prompt you to save the file, or download the file to a “downloads” folder.
Once the file has been downloaded, double-click the .zip file to unzip the documents inside. Most systems have this built in. However, if you are still having problems, we recommend installing WinZip, which will help open the document. Mac OS users will find that zip functionality is built right into OS X.