1. Speech Outline: Fashion Inclusivity
2. Tip Sheet: 10 Ways to Update Your Casual Wardrobe
3. Tip Sheet: 5 Trends 3 Ways
4. Tip Sheet: Fall Winter Fashion Overview
5. Article: This Season’s Colors and Their Messages
6. Article: What Happened on the Runway and What It Means for You
July 19th, 9 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. EDT
Note: the date and time in Sydney is July 20th 3 a.m.
Regular Marketing Strategy Calls:
August 17th, 4 p.m. PDT / 7 p.m. EDT
Note: the date and time in Sydney is August 18th 9 a.m.
September 19th, 9 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. EDT
Note: the date and time in Sydney is September 20th 3 a.m.
Call-in number: 1 (218) 895-9888
Access code: 1212#
To confirm the correct times in your area, visit www.timeanddate.com. All sessions are recorded in case you are not able to attend the call.
How to download:
Zip files are common formats online. To download the Word documents, simply click on the “download” button above. Depending on what system and what browser you are using, it will either prompt you to save the file, or download the file to a “downloads” folder.
Once the file has been downloaded, double-click the .zip file to unzip the documents inside. Most systems have this built in. However, if you are still having problems, we recommend installing WinZip, which will help open the document. Mac OS users will find that zip functionality is built right into OS X.