1. Trend Report: Five Ways to Wear Your Fashion Essentials
2. Trend Report: Bring Out a Different Side of You with Fall Trends
3. Trend Report: Fall/Winter 2015/2016 Fashion Overview
4. Trend Report: Fashion Archetypes for Fall
5. Trend Report: Fast Fashion Versus Time Honored Style: What Side Are You On?
6. Trend Report: Staying Power for Women in Their 40s, 50s, 60s and Beyond
7. Speech Outline: Fashion vs. Style: Which team are you on?
4. Marketing Strategy Call:
Regular Marketing Strategy Calls:
August 17th, 4 p.m. PDT/ 7 p.m. EDT
Note: the date and time in Sydney is August 18th 9 a.m.
September 17th, 9 a.m. PDT/ 12 p.m. EDT
Note: the date and time in Sydney is September 18th 2 a.m.
October 19th, 4 p.m. PDT/ 7 p.m. EDT
Note: the date and time in Sydney is October 20th 10 a.m.
Call-in number: 1 (218) 895-9888
Access code: 1212#
To confirm the correct times in your area, visit www.timeanddate.com. All sessions are recorded in case you are not able to attend the call.
How to download:
Zip files are common formats online.To download the Word documents, simply click on the “download” button above. Depending on what system and what browser you are using, it will either prompt you to save the file, or download the file to a “downloads” folder.
Once the file has been downloaded, double-click the .zip file to unzip the documents inside. Most systems have this built in. However, if you are still having problems, we recommend installing WinZip, which will help open the document. Mac OS users will find that zip functionality is built right into OS X.